Sep 9, 2020
Need some excitement this summer? Why not try tandem driving or better yet driving llamas! Vicki Sundberg of the Southern States Llama Association shares the joys of llama driving, we talk tandem driving with Paul Van Sickle, Kathleen Haak talks about shafts, Keady Cadwell shares her Tremont Training Tip and on the TCVM Segment we discuss s summer treats for your hot horses. Listen in....
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2468 – Show Notes and Links:
1. Bring liquid to a boil, add watermelon rind, bring back to boil then turn off heat and cool
2. Drain & rinse the watermelon & return to the pot
3. Cover with water
4. Add 2 cucumbers cut in slices and
5. 1-2 cups torn Mint leaves
7. Fill plastic deli quart containers half full with mixture then add water to fill and freeze
8. Put in bucket for an icey treat. Always provide a bucket of fresh water too.